POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I need translate this object in povray 3.1 to other format : Re: I need translate this object in povray 3.1 to other format Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I need translate this object in povray 3.1 to other format
From: ABX
Date: 22 Aug 2003 11:06:39
Message: <44cckv43g7uvkk8raaq1e554qa4n4ie6go@4ax.com>
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:58:33 +0200, "Serindom" <coc### [at] telelinees> wrote:
> I need translate this object in povray 3.1 to other format
> valid to Rhinoceros, 3ds, truespace...

http://tag.povray.org/povQandT/filesQandT.html#converting

In your case you can probably run target application and duplicate triangle by
hand typing coordinates directly in dialogs.

Please note that you asked in the worst way, using multiposting. See
http://news.povray.org/povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions/ why. Please
cancel your post from other groups you used.

ABX