POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic? : Re: Next topic? Server Time
1 May 2024 05:43:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next topic?
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 26 Jul 2006 14:57:13
Message: <44c7bb09$1@news.povray.org>
Dave Matthews wrote:

> Aargh.  I've forgotten, yet again, where to find the ftp "new topic" page.
> Help, please!

Either use a terminal and run "ftp ftp.irtc.org", user
"anonymous", and read the welcome message, or point your
browser to:

http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/anims/incoming/

Depending on your browser, the welcome message may be
visible there, too.

I'm still holding off until the current topic page is
updated, because sometimes the notes there are useful for
defining the topic a bit further... (real technology? Sci-Fi
tech? ancient tech? retro style? or anything?)

http://www.irtc.org/anims/curtopic.html

(though this page usually suffers from "real-world lag",
i.e. gets updated once the admins find the time)

-Markus