POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : i don't know if i use povray to this... : Re: i don't know if i use povray to this... Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:39:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: i don't know if i use povray to this...
From: Alain
Date: 20 Jul 2006 18:48:37
Message: <44c00845$1@news.povray.org>
TRICOLOR !!! nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 20/07/2006 17:12:
> Ok man.... i think that with this, you was save our lives... hahahahaah
> Thank you so much, but, i have 1 more question:
>
> After this, how can I reune all parts that was already rendered, and make a
> unique video file again ?
> 'cause I make partitions with a video, rederized, and after i have to make
> only one video totally rendered.
>
> Can you understand my new problem ?
>
> Thank you !

Simply place all the rendered images in the same work folder. Using the method
proposed, all the files will have unique, non-conflicting names. You may even
send all rendered images directly to the same network folder using .ini options.

--
Alain
Don't kiss an elephant on the lips today.