POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : making a a-symetrical roof : Re: making a a-symetrical roof Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making a a-symetrical roof
From: Alain
Date: 15 Jul 2006 13:53:43
Message: <44b92ba7@news.povray.org>
joost_1972 nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 15/07/2006 09:18:

> P.S. Since I started using POV-ray I have 3D objects entering my dreams at
> night. Is this a normal side-effect?

Yes, it's the first step.
Next, you'll start thinking how that texture is programmed, then you'll start looking
at common
objects around you and see how they can be made with CSG, then with isosurfaces.

--
Alain
99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.