POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Where to find free Poser objects : Re: Where to find free Poser objects Server Time
3 May 2024 03:34:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to find free Poser objects
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Jul 2006 07:41:41
Message: <44b782f5@news.povray.org>
"gonzo" <rgo### [at] lansetcom> schreef in bericht

> I use the poser models included with it, and create my own textures from
> scratch to avoid the 'poser look'.   I make my own clothes when there is
> no poser equivilent, either in Wings or in Hamapatch.

For what it's worth: Silo's topology brush makes creating clothes very easy.
You need Silo, of course :-) but it is worth its money.
I am curently experimenting with this. It looks like you can import the
clothes then in Daz, but there are a number of glitches when it comes to
changing the poses afterwards...

Thomas