POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : using patterns as isosurface : Re: using patterns as isosurface Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: using patterns as isosurface
From: Mike Kost
Date: 7 Jul 2006 14:17:44
Message: <44aea548@news.povray.org>
TT,

The best place to start is Mike William's Isosurface Tutorial
http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/. He has a section that deals
specifically with using pigments as isosurface functions
(http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/pigment.htm) as well as doing CSG
type operatings with functions
(http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/combine.htm).

Good luck,