POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with certain text {fonts} : Re: Problem with certain text {fonts} Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with certain text {fonts}
From: Patrick Hagerty
Date: 6 Jul 2006 23:40:45
Message: <44add7bd$1@news.povray.org>
Well, just to test exactly that theory, I used it in several applications to
make sure it behaved appropriately before I ever posted anything here.
I've not seen anything slow about it or the other fonts I've had the problem
with, but then I'm running a 3GHz dual core processor.  The slow-down might
not be enough to notice at that speed.

- Patrick