POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Question about Povray for windows : Re: Question about Povray for windows Server Time
2 Jun 2024 02:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about Povray for windows
From: Alain
Date: 3 Jul 2006 18:04:45
Message: <44a9947d$1@news.povray.org>

> If you want to edit something were do you do this and how? I have read all
> of the documentation with povray but I still don't get it. Is it in the
> command line or one of the editors????? I feel really silly not getting
> this.

When you launch POV-Ray, you ARE in the editor. Here, you can edit your scene all you
want. If the
light is not to your liking, change it's definition: light_source{Location Position
[options]}

The command line, the box beside the resolution list, let you enter some rendering
options. This can
be dimentions, AA options, quality level,...

--
Alain
Fundamentalism #3: Shit must be born again.