POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive! : Re: The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Book of Beginnings on Radioactive!
From: Alan Kong
Date: 28 Jan 2001 00:15:52
Message: <44a77t04lq1ecb7rl62nur9pnetv07ubmd@4ax.com>
On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:42:52 +1000 Lance Birch wrote:

>It can get fairly wild on air and in the chat room ;)

  I enjoyed the conversation between the two on-air personalities. He
kept making a reference to how beautiful she is and now my curiosity is
piqed <s>. There's no picture of Cassandra (Cass) on their site! :(

>TBOB was mentioned at the start of the show, it *should* be mentioned again
>unless I missed the read out of the review (probably, I've been out of the
>room a bit ;)

  I'm going to take a look around the site when I find the time. Maybe
the whole thing is archived so I can listen to it in its entirety.