POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with Monsters : Re: Playing with Monsters Server Time
3 May 2024 21:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing with Monsters
From: Artemia Salina
Date: 2 Jul 2006 00:06:32
Message: <44a74648$1@news.povray.org>
Artemia Salina wrote:
>  Please note the scaled spheres under the eye balls and how they
> are not rotated correctly to lay on the surface of the large sphere. I
> haven't been able to figure out how to do this properly yet.

I should've mentioned that I placed the small spheres and eye balls on
the large shpere using the trace function. As I say I'm having a hard
time calculating the correct rotation angles to have the small spheres
lay flat on the large sphere (if they were cylinders they would radiate
outward from <0,0,0>)