POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Problem with certain text {fonts} : Re: Problem with certain text {fonts} Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with certain text {fonts}
From: Patrick Hagerty
Date: 1 Jul 2006 21:30:48
Message: <44a721c8$1@news.povray.org>
POV-Ray version 3.6.1c.id8.win32 according to the popup window.

I believe at least some of the fonts are freely available publicly, if you
go to the right web site.  I can include by attachment one or two with the
posted code, if that would help.  (After, of course, I verify that I got the
font from a "free font" web site.)

Finally, what would be the appropriate group for this code posting?

- Patrick