POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Checkers : Re: Checkers Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Checkers
From: POVMAN
Date: 26 Jun 2006 03:42:41
Message: <449f8ff1$1@news.povray.org>
re : coup_royal_hr.jpg

My opinions :
The black counters need some work.  They definitely need some more
"specular" in the texture.  The wood texture on the table needs to be scaled
down and a normal added.  Otherwise great image, I absolutely love the white
counters!  Something you might try is to recess the board and put a sheet of
glass over it, so the counters rest on that.  Oh, and I love the way the
reflections just appear on the white squares.

--
POV Tips and Hints at ...