POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Desert Eagle v2 : Re: Desert Eagle v2 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:57:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert Eagle v2
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 20 Jun 2006 02:12:08
Message: <449791b8$1@news.povray.org>
I always felt that that map was so overplayed. :-D

Anyways, it looks pretty good, though the gun I feel is a bit too dull.
  It needs some texture to it.

Also, it needs to be sped up.  I know its supposed to be slow motion,
but that's *TOO* slow, IMO.  Maybe slow the camera movement down as it
passes by the text, but otherwise speed it up.  Also, you could have
certainly gotten away with a lower bitrate on the compression to lower
the filesize.

-DJ