POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : SciFi: Preview 01+: Imperial Carrier SENECA : Re: SciFi: Preview 01+: Imperial Carrier SENECA Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:13:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SciFi: Preview 01+: Imperial Carrier SENECA
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 24 May 2006 12:43:56
Message: <44748d4c$1@news.povray.org>
Tom,

thanks a lot for your information. I still hope some of the POV-Ray
developers have a chance to read this posting and will decide in the future
to offer a solution which is not affected by ambient values and the other
factors causing this flickering.

I will try out to reduce the ambient value, let's see how it turns out.

Greetings,

Sven