POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : SciFi: Preview 01+: Imperial Carrier SENECA : Re: SciFi: Preview 01+: Imperial Carrier SENECA Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:54:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SciFi: Preview 01+: Imperial Carrier SENECA
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 May 2006 21:14:18
Message: <4471106a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi DJ,

thanks for your comment! Actually, if you describe the flickering lights on
the ship with "sparkling", it seems to be an error of POV-Ray (the version
3.6). The full-size video has the same flickering lights (of course),
unfortunately. I am not happy about it.

Have you seen the image collections of the ship?

Greetings,

Sven