POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any tool to transform objects to meshes : Re: Any tool to transform objects to meshes Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any tool to transform objects to meshes
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 May 2006 12:57:30
Message: <44709bfa@news.povray.org>
Hmmm, how would that be done? I have not yet ever used such as an
object_pattern  texture_map.

About the scene:
- most of the cylinders are randomly placed,
- all cylinders have different sizes,
- all cylinders have a texture of map_type 2 (cylinder-type texture).

Marc, can you write more information about such object_pattern
texture_maps?

Greetings, thanks,

Sven