POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trace(): help required : Re: Trace(): help required Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trace(): help required
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 19 May 2006 13:44:57
Message: <446e0419@news.povray.org>
Yes, usually I do. But to be honest, the trace thing is new, I easily could
misunderstand, truly. If you look to the various "SF: Preview: Imperial

what objects I do out of my mind (without any 3D editor).

But with your question you actually give me a hint, and I am looking now
again into the scene, in hope to discover that thinking error. Sometimes you
are so frustrated in finding out things, that you don't see the forest
because of the many trees.

Thanks, greetings,

Sven