POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Broadcase quality? : Re: Broadcast quality? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Broadcast quality?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 May 2006 14:00:29
Message: <446b64bd$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Stefan,

I am also involved in some ancient raytracings,. I am (actually: we - from
the Forum Navis Romana project - are) involved with the reconstruction and
rendering of ancient ships! Stefan, if you would like to link up with me/us,
please let me know.

I am going to e-mail you one of our illustrations of an ancient Roman
warship, if you like (contact me using my e-mail address).

Best greetings "amongst collegues",

Sven