POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Broadcase quality? : Re: Broadcast quality? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Broadcast quality?
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 17 May 2006 02:27:30
Message: <446ac252@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski spake:

> All sizes as seen already inside my answer for this posting. Here again
> (copied from my previous answer here):
>
> Hi Stefan,
>
> usually, the traditional TV standards (NTSC, SECAM and PAL) feature low
> screen resolutions between 720H480V to 720H576V (horizontal/vertical)

Thanks guys!

I'm trying to angle in on getting them to mention PovRay somewhere in the
program. Unlikely, since it will be some form of historical documentary
about the library of Alexandria (of which I made a scene, which the post
was about.)

Maybe if I ask nicely they'll at least mention the Pov site url in the
credits. Anybody else know if Pov ever featured anywhere else on TV? In the
UK or elsewhere?

Regards,
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer