POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Links Reorg : Re: POV-Ray Links Reorg Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Links Reorg
From: Bob H
Date: 15 May 2006 15:38:38
Message: <4468d8be$1@news.povray.org>
Wow, that looks like a time-consuming task! Thanks for showing the concept
in visual form, too.

Is this going to mean a change of the www.povray.org home page links, or is
it just within the Links part there?

I'm just a little curious about how it might get more complex or simplified
once the change takes place, that's why I ask. It will obviously mean many
more pages to jump through, anyhow, won't it? Or is it being planned as a
page of link *groups* for the most part?

Something I wish I had tried to get changed over a year ago is the two links
going to my defunct AOL account where I had first used web space to store
things and that got outdated and I finally quit it altogether. Still have it
mostly mirrored elsewhere in two other places (one is
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/ using same file names as before).
Which leads me to ask, are the People's Pages going to be kept (and updated)
or removed? If updated, how will people go about adding/changing it? For
that matter, has a submittal form been planned? And if there is one already
I'm being stupid, of course, since I hadn't noticed anything yet while
looking the site over again.

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions at once. Main concern of mine is only
about the potential complexity your chart got me thinking of.  ;)

Bob Hughes