POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Broadcase quality? : Broadcase quality? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Broadcase quality?
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 15 May 2006 12:50:14
Message: <4468b146@news.povray.org>
Hi guys

I got an enquiry today from a UK TV production house that want to use one of
my images in a TV program.

Yay! But how should I render the image to make it suitable for broadcast?
Anybody else had to do this before (I assume yes) - what size / aspect
ratios / camera angles do you suggest to eventually get the best result
when it is broadcast and displayed on a TV screen?

Any pointers as regards copyrights, royalties, etc. etc.?
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer