POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Links Reorg : Re: POV-Ray Links Reorg Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Links Reorg
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 12 May 2006 18:54:37
Message: <4465122d$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin wrote:
>> I would really consider maintaining at least parts of the link
>> collection in form of a wiki so maintainance work can be better
>> distributed.
>
> I agree.  I would love to see an official wiki replace:
>
> http://www.wikipov.org/

Certainly this would be a very interesting idea. And certainly it will
happen with the next overhaul of the website. When that will be? I don't
know yet, but I would guess in a year from now is realistic. The trouble
with Wikis is that there is spamming, so they have to be set up to be
secure, which again requires time of the webmaster (Chris Cason)...

	Thorsten