POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Links Reorg : Why so much stress? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Why so much stress?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 May 2006 10:14:55
Message: <4464985f$1@news.povray.org>
I am not sure if I understand, why you have not your website doing it
automatically.

It is soo easy to use common PHP scripts (surely also ASP and others) to
execute each time on page load a text, if each of the links still works and
to remove those links where the target file isn't available anymore.

Why to decide for the stress to have yourself doing each few years this job?
Let the scripts do it, each time on link page load.

Best greetings,

Sven

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C4464518c%40news.povray.org%3E/.