POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Links Reorg : POV-Ray Links Reorg Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Links Reorg
From: Chris B
Date: 12 May 2006 05:16:28
Message: <4464526c$1@news.povray.org>
A small group of enthusiastic volunteers has started to go through the links
from the POV-Ray links pages to track down broken links and validate the
descriptions. Once we've got the links data up to date it'll be loaded
onto the web site, which is currently a couple of years out of date.

We're also looking at re-organising the categories to make the links pages
easier to use and maintain. I've posted a couple of diagrams on
'povray.binaries' in the thread entitled 'POV-Ray link Categories' see
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C4464518c%40news.povray.org%3E/.

Please take a look and see if you think this is likely to meet your own
needs and those of newcomers to POV-Ray.
The aim is to finalise a design by the end of May.
Please use this thread to contribute to the discussion.

Regards,
Chris B.