POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 23 : Re: Liquid animation 23 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:49:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 23
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 11 May 2006 19:56:26
Message: <4463cf2a$1@news.povray.org>
fidos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I post a new animation of 2 objects falling in a tank of water. One object
> is a wood box, the other one is a steel sphere. The target was to test the
> different interactions water <-> object <-> object.
>
> The video is MPEG1 encoded.
>
> Any comment is wellcome.
>
> Regards,
> Fidos.

Fantastic work fidos. I love these simulations you've been working on!
The wood block seems to behave a bit funny here, maybe that's just
because I don't have any personal experience with dropping a steal ball
and a block of wood into a tank? ;) It sort of looks like the wooden
block is not dense enough compared to the steel ball?