POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unwanted cartoon-like flames! : Re: Unwanted cartoon-like flames! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unwanted cartoon-like flames!
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 9 May 2006 13:06:29
Message: <4460cc15$1@news.povray.org>
danyolgiax wrote:
> I tryied replacing 4 and 10 with 0.4 and 1 but flames density is too
> transparent... quite invisible! How can I do?

Well, IIRC, there are some numbers left between 0.4 and 4 (or between 1
and 10). Did you try some of them? ;)

If the effect looks too transparent, increase the numbers, render again.
If the effect is too strong, reduce the numbers again. You should have a
value that fits your needs after about 4 steps (Of course you can fine
tune the values as long as you want :)

HTH,
Florian