POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle : Re: Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 6 May 2006 10:27:49
Message: <445cb265$1@news.povray.org>
Sounds very interesting, but also very ununderstandable! Ray, I just never
had POV-Ray doing such. I even don't know, how. Can you give me/us more
details? Can you describe the entire procedure?

Sorry for my unknowledgement, but I really want to understand your idea as I
truly look for suggestions.

Thanks, greetings,

Sven