POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle : Re: Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 5 May 2006 08:47:06
Message: <445b494a@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your replay, Manuel.

However, I am not sure if I understood your points right, let me repeat the
way I understood. So you can correct me.

"When selecting with a rectangle, POV-Ray is currently remembering the
outlines and can therefore repeat a render just like that. However when
using a lasso shape (irregular shape) with more corners than a rectangle,
POV-Ray could not automatically re-render that selection.

And it is not possible to select (based on what you see so far after a
rendering) to select a part of the scene so exactly as you could with a
rectange."

Is this what you meant?

Sven

news:Qq3### [at] econymdemoncouk...