POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle : Re: Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render Window: Selection Lasso rather than Selection Rectangle
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 4 May 2006 16:40:55
Message: <445a66d7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Chambers and Alain,

I am also a programmer and when suggesting the new lasso feature, I had
exactly in mind what Chambers explains.

But on the other side, I am not sure how and how much it affects the speed.

I would like to have here an opinion by someone from the POV-Ray team, as
they know the source code the best, and can also very fine estimate how the
new lasso would affect calculation amount and speed.

Greetings,

Sven