POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Needed: Tool to create POV-humans : Re: Error Report Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error Report
From: Chris B
Date: 3 May 2006 20:31:56
Message: <44594b7c$1@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> wrote in message
>  Input file: D:\Programme\POV-Ray for Windows\Scenes\Other
> Authors\PovPeople (PP)\distributeobjects2.pov

OK. Now this file should not have gone into the zip file, it was an
illustration of how to distribute objects around a surface that I put
together based on the POV-Person macros in response to a question on the
newsgroups.

The scene files starting 'pp00' are the ones intended to be used as
examples.

Regards,
Chris B.