POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Needed: Tool to create POV-humans : Re: Needed: Tool to create POV-humans Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Needed: Tool to create POV-humans
From: Chris B
Date: 3 May 2006 19:59:06
Message: <445943ca@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> wrote in message
> Hi again.
>
> Now I got this error message (another file). The office file result was
> very good!
>

>  Input file: D:\Programme\POV-Ray for Windows\Scenes\Other
> Authors\PovPeople (PP)\pp01Escheresque - Broken.pov

This is a broken scene file - hence the word 'broken' in the file name. It
was a file from version 1 that uses a spiral texture to make the head look
like a peeled spiral strip. The plan is to get it working again when I get a
moment, but it's not very useful for photo realistic work anyway.

Regards,
Chris B.