POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : how to use nurbs on povray? : Re: how to use nurbs on povray? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to use nurbs on povray?
From: Alain
Date: 3 May 2006 19:19:26
Message: <44593a7e$1@news.povray.org>
LEO_BOLOGNA nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 03/05/2006 12:14:
> like the subject!
> thanx leo

POV-Ray don't have nurbs. Don't use and can't generate nurbs.

You can make your nurb using some modeler, export as some mesh based format, maybe
convert to the
POV-Ray mesh format. Some modeler can export directly into POV-Ray format. Once this
is done, you
should have an *.INC or *.POV file that you can #include in your scene.

--
Alain
'I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.'