POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray.org links : Re: povray.org links Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray.org links
From: Chris B
Date: 3 May 2006 12:17:04
Message: <4458d780$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
news:pan### [at] nospamcom...
> On Tue, 02 May 2006 14:21:02 +0100, Chris B wrote:
>
>> Jim, are you in?
>
> Sure, I'm willing to help out.  One thing we might do because of the
> database issue that Chris mentioned is post the updates here and have one
> person take on the job of entering the changed data, that'd avoid the
> issue of multiple people attempting to edit links simultaneously.
>
> Jim

Hi Jim,

I think it's probably best that I get the complete list by email, split up
the list and email out sections that can be updated and subsequently emailed
back to me for collation.

If you're ok with this then can you send an email address to
c_b### [at] btconnectcom
and we'll start an email dialogue on file formats and how best to divvy up
the list, how many each person wants to do and so on.

PM 2Ring could you do the same.

Jim Charter I picked up an email address for you out of the posting.

Regards,
Chris B.