POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB) : Re: Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:53:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 27 Apr 2006 07:03:21
Message: <4450a4f9$1@news.povray.org>
> Hi Tim
>
> Plays fine here.  I downloaded the new Divx 6 from the Divx website the
> other day.  Im playing it using BSPlayer and all is fine.

*sigh of relief* Good. Lately, my PC has been acting strange, some WMV's
don't play properly although the rest of the world seems to be able to watch
them, the animations get jerky even if the kb-rate isn't that high... I
don't want to do a wipe just yet, my new PC should be ready in a few days
(maybe even tomorrow) and I'd rather have my old PC running alongside to
have everything in place to properly set up the new one.

> Excellent animation.  Made me smile.  I was expecting an exceedingly
> large ball to fall at the end and crush him (Darwinator strikes again)

Oh no, then I wouldn't have a Protagonist for my short! But I could make a
series of animations where the robot pushes some button and something
happens... Working and refining my skills along the way until the short
moves from pre-production to production...

> Keep up the good work.

I try to, thanks. :-)

--
aka "Tim Nikias"