POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB) : Re: Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:55:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB)
From: David Brickell
Date: 27 Apr 2006 06:47:44
Message: <4450a150$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
 >> I don't know if anyone else can see it, but for all the players and
Codecs
 >> I've got, I couldn't.
 >
 > Hm, strange. I just used TMpegEnc to encode it to DivX, I didn't use any
 > fancy settings at all. Of course it plays fine here (otherwise I wouldn't
 > upload it), but I'm wondering why it doesn't work on your end...
GSpot also
 > succeeds in checking the file and tells me its encoded in Divx5.0
(which is
 > strange as well, as I've used the 6.1.1 codec, but maybe GSpot can't
discern
 > those two for some reason).
 >
 > Anyone else?

Hi Tim

Plays fine here.  I downloaded the new Divx 6 from the Divx website the
other day.  Im playing it using BSPlayer and all is fine.

Excellent animation.  Made me smile.  I was expecting an exceedingly
large ball to fall at the end and crush him (Darwinator strikes again)

Keep up the good work.

Dave.