POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB) : Re: Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:53:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot/Keyframe Test (Divx Link to 1.3MB)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 27 Apr 2006 06:20:01
Message: <44509ad1@news.povray.org>
> I don't know if anyone else can see it, but for all the players and Codecs
> I've got, I couldn't.

Hm, strange. I just used TMpegEnc to encode it to DivX, I didn't use any
fancy settings at all. Of course it plays fine here (otherwise I wouldn't
upload it), but I'm wondering why it doesn't work on your end... GSpot also
succeeds in checking the file and tells me its encoded in Divx5.0 (which is
strange as well, as I've used the 6.1.1 codec, but maybe GSpot can't discern
those two for some reason).

Anyone else?

--
aka "Tim Nikias"