POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Roller Coaster WIP 4 (MPEG1/DivX links) : Re: Roller Coaster WIP 4 (MPEG1/DivX links) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 03:03:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roller Coaster WIP 4 (MPEG1/DivX links)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 27 Apr 2006 02:43:44
Message: <44506820$1@news.povray.org>
> So basically, to get motion blur, you just render your scene with a high
> number of frames, then open up the motion blur .pov file, set the
> #declares at the beginning, and render it, and you'll be done.

Heh, that's something I've scripted some time ago as well. It's funny how we
Povers always end up writing our own motion blur script, particle system and
what not... I even tried something fancy like giving the first frame more
"exposure" than latter ones, it does create interesting results if used
excessively...

In regard to your animation, a real nice one. Rune (http://runevision.com)
did something similiar some time ago, and IIRC he had some shaking on his
camera. You might want to email him and ask him, or just look at his
source-code, though he used MegaPOV.

Regards,
Tim

--