POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Door into Summer? : Door into Summer? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Door into Summer?
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 25 Apr 2006 16:09:43
Message: <444e8207@news.povray.org>
Can anyone remember how Geoff Wedig did this?

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations/thread/%3C3aa1141c@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=184946&toff=1000

I can remember the anim, but I can't remember how it was done. He had a
winter scene with an ope arch that made everything summer when viewed
through the archway.

The reason I'm asking is I have a scene where a bass guitar throws shadows
of different bass players. No_shadow is not working as I would like it to
and light_groups don't seem to be the solution either.

tnx

--
-Nekar Xenos-
"The truth is out there..."