POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : screen.inc and animation/rotation : Re: screen.inc and animation/rotation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: screen.inc and animation/rotation
From: Bob H
Date: 20 Apr 2006 23:19:43
Message: <44484f4f$1@news.povray.org>
Heck. I really need to proof read my replies sometimes.

Of course, you might realize I was saying the
Rotate_Around_Trans(Rot_Angle,Object_Center) goes into the screen.inc file,
and that I got the transmit clock backward. Opaque first then changes to
clear. So you'd actually need that to be transmit 1-clock for the opposite
effect. If this matters at all, since I got the feeling you might have been
talking about something more than this.