POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Odd behavior in rendering of scene : Re: Odd behavior in rendering of scene Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Odd behavior in rendering of scene
From: Ben Scheele
Date: 15 Apr 2006 01:15:54
Message: <4440818a$1@news.povray.org>
Hey, thanks Thorsten and Alain.  I don't use an antivirus program, so
that couldn't be an issue.  I researched RAM fragmentation and that is
likely the culprit.  Aside from paying $15 for some RAM defragmenter
that may or may not improve performance, is there some tweak that can be
done in POV-Ray to get it to behave properly?

-Ben