POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SIGGRAPH Boston 2006 Birds of a Feather conference. : Re: SIGGRAPH Boston 2006 Birds of a Feather conference. Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SIGGRAPH Boston 2006 Birds of a Feather conference.
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 3 Apr 2006 23:22:32
Message: <4431e678$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Greg. Yes, c'est moi, and thanks for the congrats....
I don't know the details of the different entrance options as I get a pass
as an exhibiter. The POV work will be in the Animation Theatre and run on a
loop during the day (I think). Will let you know when I learn more. It;s in
HD, btw.
Anyway, hope to hook up in town.
Best,