POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Creating Polyhedra with different colors for the faces : Re: Creating Polyhedra with different colors for the faces Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creating Polyhedra with different colors for the faces
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 31 Mar 2006 08:33:30
Message: <442d2fa9@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

> Txemi Jendrix <txe### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>> Why not use a difference to obtain the results you want?
>
>   Why? What would be the advantage?

This is what Philip told us about his problem:

"since I use the intersection command with planes,
i can't give each plane it's own color(what would
solve my problem, i think).I've tried that, and
got back an error :("

I was trying to give him an alternative.

I know there is no advantage.
--
Txemi Jendrix.
Povray and CG: www.txemijendrix.com