POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Syntax Help : Re: Syntax Help Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Syntax Help
From: Bob H
Date: 27 Mar 2006 22:12:56
Message: <4428a9b8$1@news.povray.org>
You're asking it to hold more than one object {} for the loop in that macro.
Use a union {} wrapped around the while loop instead and that should solve
it.

I was going to back my answer up with proof from the Doc but all I found was
the usage of object {} containing one item but not anything saying it
couldn't hold more than one thing at a time. Which doesn't mean that it
might not be explained anywhere, only that I hadn't seen it said.

--
Bob H  www.3digitaleyes.com
http://3digitaleyes.com/imagery/