POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available. : Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available.
From: Bob H
Date: 26 Mar 2006 19:13:28
Message: <44272e28$1@news.povray.org>
Checked the system registry (XP SP2) and did some DLL juggling and nothing
helps here. Was hoping I only fouled things up when I overwrote the version
3.6 pvengine.exe when I thought I had renamed it. So either your computer is
somehow more forgiving or mine is less tolerant.

Sorry to have ruined this early beta release! Was a pleasant surprise before
now.

Bob Hughes