POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available. : Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.12 available.
From: Bob H
Date: 26 Mar 2006 16:17:50
Message: <442704fe$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for this new beta, Chris, yet only an error box pops up saying:

POV-Ray Critical Error
Failed to initialize frontend: Timed out waiting for worker thread startup

Since I made a mistake copying these new files over my existing ones I'll
need to reinstall 3.6 to get the original pvengine.exe back. Just wasn't
thinking. If that has nothing to do with the problem then expect another
reply here later to be sure it wasn't my fault.