POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 2.2.1.2 Comments (block comments). : Re: 2.2.1.2 Comments (block comments). Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2.2.1.2 Comments (block comments).
From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Mar 2006 03:50:23
Message: <442655cf@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:442638df@news.povray.org...
> Lance Birch <-> wrote:
> > However, it's probably a lot of work to implement for very little gain.
>
>   I don't understand why.

I don't have any idea how the editor currently does its syntax highlighting, so
I don't know what's involved in implementing this - I assume it mustn't be as
easy as I thought it would be if it hasn't been done already.

Obviously I agree with what you're saying though because I'd like to see it
"fixed"/implemented.
As I mentioned, there are other editors that seem to be able to do it without
any problems, but I'm also willing to accept that it's a low priority in the
scheme of things.

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au