POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Camera and horizontal viewing angle : Re: Camera and horizontal viewing angle Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera and horizontal viewing angle
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 21 Mar 2006 14:26:02
Message: <4420534a$1@news.povray.org>
> Like you see I have the proportion of 1.33 (W/H) . Anyway, I included what
> you say and change the command line, but the images still disappear from
> the rendering window. I need that the bounding box (the slim cylinders)
> have at least 780X780 pixels in (50mmX50mm) and that it completly appears in
> each
> rendering... Help Please!!!

Just use longer "up" and "right" vectors for the camera. The user manual
explains the various camera parameters in detail in the tutorial as well as
the reference sections. Start here, in particular with the "Up and Right
Vectors" section: <http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/246/>

No other setting will get you want because you are using an orthographic
camera, so there is no camera angle as there is no perspective projection.

	Thorsten