POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : model test - link to 384 KB MPEG-1 : Re: model test - link to 384 KB MPEG-1 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:49:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: model test - link to 384 KB MPEG-1
From: Bob H
Date: 21 Mar 2006 11:47:31
Message: <44202e23$1@news.povray.org>
Same trouble as others had. I can see the animation but it won't play in WMP
10. I tried more of yours and they either show colored blockiness or nothing
at all with blips of sound. I have just reinstalled DivX and some other
codecs but something's wrong with that ffmpeg compatibility to WMP.

Too bad for me because I really wanted to see those.

--
Bob H  www.3digitaleyes.com
http://3digitaleyes.com/imagery/