POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POv code from movray : Re: POv code from movray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POv code from movray
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 21 Mar 2006 09:22:02
Message: <44200c0a$1@news.povray.org>

news:web.441ffde1b2a1aa63d9284750@news.povray.org...
> Hello Everbody, first of all i thank those who helped me with my first
> question, :) and sorry for posting the same question in multiple groups. i
> now have a simple question.. is it possible to generate a pov-ray code(SDL
> code) from a scene generated using movray? i would like to do this..
> becuase i want to edit some features of my camera settings. would be
> thankful to anybody who has a suggestion for me in this regard
>
> Thnk you verymuch in advance
>

> Cheers
> amar

I presume you refer to Moray...
Moray outputs  SDL files to POV.
These files are in the folder set in render options (Alt+F9) "Directory for
POV files" is what you are looking for.

Say you saved your scene as "My-scene.mdl"

In the export directory, you can find:
"My_scene.pov" for the global_settings, cameras, lights, geometry...
"My_scene.inc" for the materials and textures
"My_scene.ini" for the render settings as image size, anti-aliasing
settings...
Sometimes extra include files for rotational or translational sweeps
exported as triangles.

Marc