POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Fighting Temeraire and friend - fight_01d001.mpg (0/1) : Re: The Fighting Temeraire and friend - fight_01d001.mpg (1/1) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:11:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Fighting Temeraire and friend - fight_01d001.mpg (1/1)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Mar 2006 10:04:22
Message: <441c2176$1@news.povray.org>
This kind of thing can be fascinating for me because I just never will
attempt to animate real people but I like the concept. It gets almost
boring, though, after seeing a lot of this from computer games, TV and
movies, yet I still like to think about what it takes to put it together.

Could have been better if they had turned their heads to look directly at
each other instead of looking past, as you can see in the mirrors.

--
Bob H  www.3digitaleyes.com
http://3digitaleyes.com/imagery/